jueves, 15 de noviembre de 2012


Joel Pérez - Oracle ACE Director Award 2012 - In first place, thanks to Oracle Corporation & My Big Nominators for supporting me to make this award possible. Without you, this could not be possible. When a Goal is reached, that Goal is related to many people. Many thanks to you all who are part of my career. I have had opportunity to share with other ACE Directors and Them directly or indirectly have been part of the model to follow related to helping Oracle Community. My compromise to follow evangelizing Oracle Technology at whatever part of the World will be being part of my favorite activities in the same way as I have been done from 12 years ago. I love my job and Oracle has been always part of my passion of live. The success is the conjunction of many pieces in the trajectory of somebody. In my conception I could distribute this award in many pieces and each piece would belong to any person, clients and countries with what I have worked in this 12 years of Oracle Career. Thank you all!

Joel Pérez 
Oracle ACE Director

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario